To ensure that you have a successful year of training,
please ensure you have the following items; -
- SSKA Grading Syllabus (don't forget to read it!)
- Membership & Grading Book (with Photo)
- A valid & up to-date Licence
- Black & Brown Belt Attendance Record Card
- A clean & serviceable Gi with Club & SSKA badges
- Protective Equipment (hand/foot guards, gum-shields etc for competitions)
- SSKA Calendar - check against family holiday dates!
- Recommended Shotokan Karate Books & Videos & DVD's
- If you move or change your contact details please let me know.
- A drink and any medication (i.e. Asthma puffers, epinephrine autoinjector, diabetic insulin or medi-tags)
- The latest Club Newsletter and dates of your Gradings & Courses.
Good luck for 2017, work hard and train regularly. Please don't be afraid to contact me at any time of you have a query about anything regarding your training or karate.
Page Last Updated on: Thursday 08 December 2016